1. Players lvl. 30 and above (not in a party) can participate in the Fishing event at 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM, or 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM or 11:00 PM - 11:59 PM.
2. There are 50 maps. Each map can hold a maximum of 20 players. Players are sent to maps at random. If there are already 20 or more players on a map, subsequent players will be sent to other maps instead.
3. After the event ends, all players will be returned to the Royal City.
1. Every 3 minutes, players will catch a random fish.
2. If you reel in your line and re-cast, you will have to wait 3 minutes from the time you re-cast your line before you catch a fish.
3. Players cannot move while fishing.
1. Catching a fish will earn EXP based on fish type.
2. Place fish in your fish pond to earn Contribution, Silver, Vouchers and/or Ingots based on type
1. You may only steal fish from players with 2 or more fish.
2. You cannot steal fish from the same player twice in 1 minute.
3. You can steal fish from other players while you are fishing.
4. Each player may steal no more than 5 fish per day.
5. Players who successfully steal a fish will gain EXP based on fish type.